RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Custom-made orders and Made-to-order items are not refundable
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- If for any reason you are not happy with an item, please contact me! I will work with you to resolve the issue or be happy to exchange or refund your purchase price within 14 days (EXTENDED TO 30 DAYS DUE TO COVID-19) of the transaction. There is a 15% restocking fee after the 14 day (OR 30 DAY) period. Returned items MUST BE IN ORIGINAL, UNWORN CONDITION.
- RESIZING FEE - Ring sizes are indicated in each listing or is made-to-order to the size provided by you. PLEASE make sure the size is correct. If you are not sure, visit a couple of local jewelers to get an accurate size. I would be happy to resize a ring that you purchased for $25 (which includes return shipping to you).
- I accept payment via Paypal and Shopify Payments (Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, Jcb, Diners club, Discover, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay).
- Sales tax will be charged on orders from Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Washington state.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- All in stock orders are usually shipped within 48 hours. Made-to-order jewelry usually takes 5-7days BEFORE shipping.
- Orders within the USA are shipped via First-Class mail with delivery confirmation which can be tracked online. International orders are shipped via First-Class international mail. Tracking is only available in the following countries:
- Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland
- Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express (formally Express Mail) are available for US orders.
- Priority Mail shipping time is 1-3 business days and with $50 insurance included.
- Priority Mail Express shipping time is 1 business day and with $100 insurance included.
- All orders over $100 is shipped insured
Please contact me if you need additional postal services or expedite shipping that is not listed.
- Ring sizes are listed in each listing or rings are made to sizes provided by you. For all ring orders, please leave me your regular size during checkout. I will adjust your size if needed for wide band rings or stacking sets, since they will "feel" tighter than normal bands. PLEASE DO NOT go by the size on any ring you have because there is a difference between the sizes on a skinny band and a wider band.
- I also have finger sizer that you can purchase. Please contact me.
- Gold-filled materials are made of a base metal (usually brass or copper) covered by sheets of gold in a mechanical bonding process. It is required that the gold content is 5% or 1/20 of the total weight. It is hard wearing and with reasonable care, it will not peel or flake like gold-plated jewelry (which is electroplated with a very thin layer of gold). Gold-filled jewelry should last as long as solid 14k gold jewelry and it is safe for most people with sensitive skin.